Mar 10, 2017
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Shall we just run down some of my favorite things from this week? Make it simple.
1. Captain's hats. I love hats, which is why I have a whole wall dedicated to them in my "office". But captain's hats happen to be my favorite for spring right now, like the one I am wearing in these pictures. My favorites can be found, here, here, and here.
2. Being the insane makeup addict that I am, I always love reading about people's must haves. I took some notes from Biana, and Kendi this week.
3. Are we following each other on Pinterest? I have been pinning home inspiration like crazy! This always happens when we are gearing up for a move. Do you have a home decor board? I would love to see it!
4. Chris and I really wanted to start reading a book series to the kids at night, instead of just individual books. Ace reads to us for thirty minutes each night, and then Chris and I take turns reading. We recently started A Series of Unfortunate Events. The kids have seen the movie, but we thought it would be fun to read the books all together. They are loving it! And frankly I am so surprised at how into it they are.
5. You know those friendships that just make your world go round? My best friend and I could not live more different lives. She is a bustling tattoo artist based in Brooklyn, but travels around like a crazy lady. We only get to catch up with each other in short spurts. But we were texting the other night as she was getting the underneath of her ass tattooed (okay not her ass, the area just below her ass, but I kept saying her ass) and in that moment I was just so grateful for the friendships in my life that have stood the test of time, and the miles placed between us.
Maybe I'll just leave it there?
Games of Thrones returns in July! And MAC is coming to Ulta! These are the things that excite me!
Okay, go forth and have a great weekend!